CHALLENGES December ABC Fandango Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
2023 Project 52 Challenge Host
I chose the letter H. My granddaughter loves dressing up and with every costume she owns, she has to have the doll that goes with it.
[GALidia, love your adorable granddaughter and her doll and the beautiful clusters, scene and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's ABC Fandango challenge.LLERY=media, 102269][/GALLERY]
Lidia, love your adorable granddaughter and her doll and the beautiful clusters, scene and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's ABC Fandango challenge.

Bubby

Here is my take for ABC Fandango using the letter C: - Everything used is from Cherry Crushed Denim – I am hoping I have the designer right, VJS – I have had this for ages and back then I wasn’t keeping the Designers Names as I thought I would never post, well so I thought. When I came across this kit the song Denim and Lace immediately come to mind by Marty Rhone, it keeps playing in my mind so hence this layout – Photos – Pexels – Fonts – Patchwork Stitching – Cambria - Agency

ABC-FANDANGO-USING-LETTER-C---DENIM-AND-LACE.jpg

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Here is my take for ABC Fandango using the letter C: - Everything used is from Cherry Crushed Denim – I am hoping I have the designer right, VJS – I have had this for ages and back then I wasn’t keeping the Designers Names as I thought I would never post, well so I thought. When I came across this kit the song Denim and Lace immediately come to mind by Marty Rhone, it keeps playing in my mind so hence this layout – Photos – Pexels – Fonts – Patchwork Stitching – Cambria - Agency

View attachment 220105
Love the beautiful and happy girls and framing and the beautiful clusters, word art and the wonderful song lyrics on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's ABC Fandango Challenge.

Bubby

Thank you for the fun challenge, this is my take for the letter M – Everything is a mixture from Morning Mist – My Poem – Valentina – Photo – Pixabay – Font Sacramento
DECEMBER-ABC-FANDANGO-LETTER-M.jpg

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the fun challenge, this is my take for the letter M – Everything is a mixture from Morning Mist – My Poem – Valentina – Photo – Pixabay – Font SacramentoView attachment 220157
Love the beautiful and elegant vintage ladies and the beautiful side cluster border and the wonderful poem on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's ABC Fandango challenge.

Bubby

Here is mine for December ABC Fandango using letter H – Everything is from Hello Summertime – mbennett – Photos – mine – Fonts – BPreplay – Summer Splash - Agency
DECEMBER-ABC-FANDANGO-LETTER-H.jpg

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Here is mine for December ABC Fandango using letter H – Everything is from Hello Summertime – mbennett – Photos – mine – Fonts – BPreplay – Summer Splash - AgencyView attachment 220179
Love the beautiful scenic photos and the beautiful clusters and word art on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in December's ABC Fandango challenge!