• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

December GSO 2019

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
December GSO 2019
If you see something you love in the gallery, this is the place to acknowledge it.

There is a limit of 2 nominations per person per day. It would also be appreciated (although not compulsory) if you could say WHY you like the image so much.
Thank you.;)

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - December
I am in love with this page by @Anita, she is so talented, she used an overlay and mixed it with the paper in a magical blending, the OOB and the clustering is absolutely Stunning, and still she manages to make her page look simple and easy to achieve. I am blown away!

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
I am in love with this page by @Anita, she is so talented, she used an overlay and mixed it with the paper in a magical blending, the OOB and the clustering is absolutely Stunning, and still she manages to make her page look simple and easy to achieve. I am blown away!

Thank you so much for the GSO....I am so pleased you like it....I had wonderful elements to use ♥♥♥

DeLoris

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I think Robyn did an awesome job on this headdress. The picture and the cluster is just absolutely stunning!
Thank you DeLoris. Your nomination is very special to me as I haven't done much scrapbooking for quite some time and found that I had forgotten lots of things. Very much appreciated! ❤

DeLoris

Thank you DeLoris. Your nomination is very special to me as I haven't done much scrapbooking for quite some time and found that I had forgotten lots of things. Very much appreciated! ❤
You are most welcome. Like riding a bike - huh? Well as good as this is - keep on keeping on woman! :-62 :-62 :-62