December Mood Board

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - August
December_Mood_Board.jpg

Once again I am using the theme of special days and holidays (some of which you may not have heard of) .

You do NOT have to make a page about these special days just choose at least three items on the board to inspire your page. These can be objects, colors, shapes, themes, and so on.
Upload your pages to Monthly Challenges and copy them over to this thread. Please indicate which items you chose to inspire your layout. Hope you enjoy it. xxxxxx

Please note: the middle section on the bottom row reads Ugly Christmas Sweater Day. It does not show up too well on my page.

Last edited:

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - August
Fabulous pictures and really wonderful design. Love the Christmas decorations and the gorgeous word art. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - August
Really love the design of your beautiful page. Love the different colors and textures on the background. Really wonderful image and clustering. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - August
Beautiful winter scene Anita. Fabulous blending and design. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. xxxxxx

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for hosting this wonderful board, Rosie! Looking forward to playing! xo

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Rosie, thank you for hosting the wonderful mood board challenge this month. The December Mood Board is fabulous!

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - August
What a gorgeous and very festive page Mary. It would make a fantastic Christmas card. Love the clustering and the candle. The background paper is perfect for the rest of the page. Just wonderful. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - August
What a really beautiful solstice page. Love the imagery and the splash of red with the park bench. It all looks very mystical . A gorgeous creation. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxxx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you Rosie for the challenge. Inspiration taken from Candles, Dog and Christmas.

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - August
What an adorably puppy ad wonderful masking. Really love the candles and the stamps. Could not agree more with the sentiment. A gorgeous page Barb. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much for the wonderful board Rosie! I'm thinking it will come as no surprise that I focused on dogs. LOL I was further inspired by Santa's list and the sweaters - also the colors.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Rosie, thank you for the wonderful December mood board challenge.
Inspired by Christmas, child, Santa’s hat, red

JanD

Premier Senior Member
"May the rebirth of the Sun fill your heart with rays of joy". I used 3 elements from the Mood Board: B&W, Solstice and Stars