• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

December Mood Board

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Evelyn is taking a break from the Mood Board Challenge this month and I am your host this month.

This month’s theme is the holiday season. Please select any three things on the Mood Board to inspire your page. You might be inspired by a color, image, Christmas, Hannukah, New Year’s Eve

Please include the name of this challenge December Mood Board Challenge in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Mood Board Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

Please say which things you chose to inspire your page.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is my page inspired by Christmas, girl, ornament, leaves, red and green colors

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really gorgeous mood board Grace. Thank you so much for hosting the challenge. Love your example page xxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Wonderful Mood Board Grace! Thank you so much for offering to host the Mood Board Challenge for December. 💜 ❤ 💜

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
LARAS DIGI WORLD_Le Père Noël arrive -
j'ai choisi: les couleurs acidulées du Grimlin - arbre de noel et pères noel

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
LARAS DIGI WORLD_Le Père Noël arrive -
j'ai choisi: les couleurs acidulées du Grimlin - arbre de noel et pères noel

Orkan, beautiful colors and beautiful photo and clusters on your gorgeous Christmas page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much for the challenge Grace. Inspired by child, hats and the colours red and green xxxx
Rosie, love the gorgeous effects and image and the gorgeous clusters and ripped paper and wordart. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Christmas tree, wildlife, colors: such a festive mood board, Grace

Evelyn, beautiful colors and trees and clusters and adorable wildlife and wonderful wondart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.