• REMINDER  -  NOVEMBER PROGRESSIVE SCRAP

starts this Sunday, 10th.   Thank you to Vivi (nemla) for hosting.

December Use-It-All Challenge

My apologies for being so scarce these past few months....too many projects and deadlines!

BUT, since I have a new freebie mini kit that just went LIVE today, here I am with a little challenge for you!

I'm so excited to have been asked to take part of Scrapaneer's Magic of Beginnings - Mega Collection!

23 designers have contributed all kinds of amazing freebies that add up to 1 incredible collaboration!

Today I'm featured so why not have a little challenge with my contribution!
(just click on the image and it will take you the blog post where you can download my part! Just scroll down past the Bokeh tutorial!)

All you have to do is Use It All in a layout and come back and post it here (and in the challenge gallery)!

Don't forget to grab up all the other goodies posted so far this month on their Blog and keep checking back every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
until the end of the month!

I can't wait to see what you create with this mini!

Have fun!!!

Last edited:

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
real life does get in the way of fun sometimes ... another wonderful gift from you Jill, thank you so much

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW- thank you very much for your wonderful Mini -and also for the link to the blog- a beautiful Collab and interesting tutorials!

Sandy

Esteemed Senior Member
That is so beautiful Jill! Thank you and you are so generous! Happy Holidays!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Jill, thank you for the beautiful kit I downloaded earlier today.

I started a new topic on December 2 in the Share Just Art forum about The Magic of Beginnings Giveaway and there were 10 views and no response.
The tutorials and the mini kits are wonderful.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
Thank you for the mini, Jill. Still trying to catch up from vacation but hope to have time to scrap soon!