Doodled Magazine covers challenge ...

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Sue, thank you for the fun challenge and for the link to Chris Spooner's blog post and for finding the Flicker links.

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Interesting. Will be out of town for a couple of days soon and am now busy packing...but..I'll be back. Thank you sue. :)

pachimac

Oh my gosh - this will be a HUGE challenge for me. I have never done anything like that at ALL!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
hahahahaha .. I don't shout !! well, not often lol .... I think you are very brave because you put the first one up :) and it's awesome

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
I love this challenge ... clever you ... it could be an on-going one with different themes!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I've done two .. it's too hot to do much of anything else right now .. like move and breathe :) .... these were so much fun .. just to sit down and play

My first:

My second

Save

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for running with this challenge Sue, I think it's GREAT!!

aliba2

Had a lot of fun colouring this cover of Harper's Bazaar. Thanks for the challenge.

("Enter the Era of Elegance" | Linda Evangelista photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for the cover of "Harper's Bazaar" - September, 1992)
credits: HSA create art (paper and colourful elements.
MaryPop art&love (flower)
PO bmv mini (stripes)
quote from the internet.

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
this Challenge was very funny ! Thank you!
first I had no idea and then I just started and suddenly I had a hippie-page- oh-oh- - and not as planned with Doodles ......
I hope it's okay- it was a lot of good fun and I could hardly stop me....