CHALLENGES Double page layout challenge!

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Some of you may or may not be aware that I have just changed the size that you can upload to the gallery.

Instead of just a maximum of 600 x 600 you can now upload to a width of 1000W to 600H. This enables a double page to be viewed with a bit more clarity than squeezing it into the previously allowed dimensions.

So your challenge is to make a double page layout. Suggestions are...........you could put two completely unrelated pages together, but coordinated by colour. OR you could tell a story over the two pages. OR you could link the two pages with an element that overlaps both of the pages and so connects in that way. Creativity is the name of the game. Let's see what you've got!

Here's a LINK to my page. It was only ever uploaded as an experiment for size, so there is nothing coordinated or connected about it!

I simply opened an 1000 x 500 page in PS and dragged these two layouts onto it. But there is nothing to stop you having two layouts that are not square and having a 1000 x 600 page. With 600H you could even choose to still have square layouts but with the extra 100px in height, have text or other 'stuff' in there?

Upload to your member's gallery and then check/tick the Miscellaneous Gallery, or if you prefer you can upload straight into the Miscellaneous Gallery.

Don't forget to post your image here in this thread.

NOTE ...... I will leave my comments in the GALLERY rather than here in this thread.

EDIT ...... I'm flexible on the 250 KB for double pages.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Oh WOW Rosie. I see you have taken advantage of the full 1000 x 600 and doesn't it look spectacular! 💙

Tineke

full