Download link for 2021 Members' Kit

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
A HUGE thank you to the following members who have contributed towards this fantastic kit.

:-47:-10:-M

Angela (Toucan), Anita, Anne, Carmen, Chickie, Cindy (cinderella), Debbie (zepper) DeLoris, Glyn, Grace, Jody, Karen (Kakleidesigns), Kathy (doglvr49), Kay (BrightEyes), Karen (Kythe), Lella, Marianne (Margje), Karen (Pekarokiki), Phyllis (Magnolia57), Mary (Poppy), Rosie, Sue C, Vivi (nemla) and WendyP.

I have sent a group message to you all with the download link. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

For the rest of our lovely ACTIVE members please send me a request for the download ink via a PM (conversation) and I will be very happy to share with you.

This link will NOT be available to members who are not active in either the forum or gallery. By 'not active' I mean members who have been registered for some time but have no gallery uploads and very little, if any, posts.

EDIT.....and let's not forget that this kit is celebrating our 6th birthday. I'm very proud of the fact that we are now entering our 7th year. THANK YOU ALL.

Last edited:

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May
Ok , so it took me nearly an hour ( well spent :-i ) to look and separate in to groups, ( so I get to use everything LOL ) In case you are interested, in this MEGA KIT we have 159 papers, -286 Elements - 26 word arts - 16 masks - 11 templates -1 style and 1 Alpha....
:-26:-c

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Ok , so it took me nearly an hour ( well spent :-i ) to look and separate in to groups, ( so I get to use everything LOL ) In case you are interested, in this MEGA KIT we have 159 papers, -286 Elements - 26 word arts - 16 masks - 11 templates -1 style and 1 Alpha....
:-26:-c
Thank you Vivi. Love this breakdown.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I just got the mega Birthday kit Thank you Robyn for putting it together and Thank you to everyone that contributed I am going to put it together now.xxx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
:-61:-61:-k
All of these are absolutely amazing - you ladies are just so creative and its huuuuuuge - :-26 to everybody for your contributions, love it all and thank you to Robyn for organising everything :-62:-62

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Superb Collab. Birthday Kit...Happy Birthday JA! Big Thank You to Robyn for collating and for ALL her hard work in keeping JA the wonderful site that it is and a massive round of applause to everyone who has contributed to the mega kit.....each and every one of you a STAR. JA5⭐🌟

Anne

Premier Senior Member
OOPS! I've just realised that I have missed a paper out in the zip file sent to Robyn......so apologies that my preview page (in the member's gallery) shows 5 papers but only 4 are actually part of the kit. There are so many to choose from in the mega kit that I don't think '1 less' will be noticed. ;) Of course, if anyone was desperate to have the missing paper (!) then please just let me know...LOL x

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - May
It is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for organizing it Robyn xxxxx

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Congratulations to everyone who has participed to created a gorgeous kit and to Robyn to organize that.
I will not ask for the link because I did'nt have the courage to participate and create something for this.
:-1

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Congratulations to everyone who has participed to created a gorgeous kit and to Robyn to organize that.
I will not ask for the link because I did'nt have the courage to participate and create something for this.
Micheline, you should not feel that way. You are an active member participating in the forum and gallery. You participate in the challenges and leave wonderful comments for others in the Gallery and your gallery is gorgeous and fabulous!

Robyn is not making the link available to members who are not active in the forum or gallery.

twizzle

Thank you so much Robyn for sending me the links. I have just finished unzipping and the full kit is absolutely gorgeous.

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - May
Micheline, as Grace said, you are an active member and should most definitely ask for the link xxxx

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Of course you get the link Micheline, you are very much a valued member here. Check your PM box.