DOWNLOAD Download link for 2021 Members' Kit

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
I am aware that I am currently not as active as I used to be. One reason is Josie and another one is my style, which is a little different. Nevertheless, it makes me sad that I am excluded from the link. It's not that bad, I won't leave the forum because of that.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Ursula OF COURSE I would consider you as as active and valued member and I will send you the link.

It was NEVER my intention to exclude people such as yourself from getting this link. I was only ever thinking of freebie hunters.

Please don't be sad, I LOVE having you here and I would hate to think you would feel excluded in any way whatsoever. Please also don't think you have to have a certain 'style' to post here. All styles of scrapbooking and digital art are VERY WELCOME and encouraged!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Congratulations to everyone who has participed to created a gorgeous kit and to Robyn to organize that.
I will not ask for the link because I did'nt have the courage to participate and create something for this.
:-1
You did not need to contribute as others have said you are an active member on here ask Robyn she will give you the link Micheline.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Ursula OF COURSE I would consider you as as active and valued member and I will send you the link.

It was NEVER my intention to exclude people such as yourself from getting this link. I was only ever thinking of freebie hunters.

Please don't be sad, I LOVE having you here and I would hate to think you would feel excluded in any way whatsoever. Please also don't think you have to have a certain 'style' to post here. All styles of scrapbooking and digital art are VERY WELCOME and encouraged!
You are always welcome here Ursula with the your beautiful girls Robyn will give you the link she only wants to deter those that are only on here for the freebies.xxx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
So, I started the week with the idea of "no scrapbooking, commenting only; I HAVE to do some housework." Then I get on Just Art and here's this fantastic collab kit. Below is my third page and I'm extremely slow at this game, soooo....you can imagine how the house cleaning is coming along. I did manage to get a roast, etc. in the crockpot so we will have supper tonight. You all rock! JA6

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June

@Ursula I love your style and always recognize your gorgeous pages in the Gallery. We all have different styles and Robyn welcomes everyone. I would love to see more pages from you in the Gallery.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
I am aware that I am currently not as active as I used to be. One reason is Josie and another one is my style, which is a little different. Nevertheless, it makes me sad that I am excluded from the link. It's not that bad, I won't leave the forum because of that.
I thought you were just busy - did not know that you thought your "style" was not appreciated! Oh My - never, Ursula! My style is "crazy" and that doesn't stop me ... right now I'm having eye problems so am not scrapping much. Always love your photography of your beautiful country ♥

JaneMarion

Great-grandmother
Many thanks to Robyn and to all the members who have contributed to this amazing kit. I use CraftArtist and can't decide what is best to do with it. I could make separate pack files of papers, elements etc, but that would mean losing the identities of the contributors (unless I did massive amounts of tagging and that would take far too long). On the other hand I could just bring them in by the Photo tab when I want them, or I could combine some of the smaller kits to make packs. Anybody got any ideas? :-28

Angela Toucan

Many thanks to Robyn and to all the members who have contributed to this amazing kit. I use CraftArtist and can't decide what is best to do with it. I could make separate pack files of papers, elements etc, but that would mean losing the identities of the contributors (unless I did massive amounts of tagging and that would take far too long). On the other hand I could just bring them in by the Photo tab when I want them, or I could combine some of the smaller kits to make packs. Anybody got any ideas? :-28
you can drag drop them from Windows explorer directly onto your page in Craft Artist, don't need to use the Photo tab.

JaneMarion

Great-grandmother
you can drag drop them from Windows explorer directly onto your page in Craft Artist, don't need to use the Photo tab.
Thanks Angela - I could do that too, but was looking for some easy way of putting everything together, but maybe that would be a bit too much to ask with such a large amount of "stuff":-38:D