Download link for 2021 Members' Kit

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else like the link? It's only people with very little or no activity over the past years who are excluded. Just send me a PM and I will be happy to share with you.

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
Many thanks to Robyn and to all the members who have contributed to this amazing kit. I use CraftArtist and can't decide what is best to do with it. I could make separate pack files of papers, elements etc, but that would mean losing the identities of the contributors (unless I did massive amounts of tagging and that would take far too long). On the other hand I could just bring them in by the Photo tab when I want them, or I could combine some of the smaller kits to make packs. Anybody got any ideas? :-28
I used the digikit creator in CA and made three kits parts 1,2 and 3. Took a while to sort out but now I know where it all is.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thanks Angela - I could do that too, but was looking for some easy way of putting everything together, but maybe that would be a bit too much to ask with such a large amount of "stuff":-38:D
I've unzipped everything into one folder - keeping the names they came with, just tidied up to keep them all uniform so that they stay in order and put all the previews together so that I can look through them and pick out what I want - I think there was just 2 with no preview so I just put that together myself.
I use ArtStudio Pro and I just drag and drop in each piece as I need it x

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I've unzipped everything into one folder - keeping the names they came with, just tidied up to keep them all uniform so that they stay in order and put all the previews together so that I can look through them and pick out what I want - I think there was just 2 with no preview so I just put that together myself.
I use ArtStudio Pro and I just drag and drop in each piece as I need it x
Karen, I did the same thing: unzipped everything into one folder and put the previews and TOUs in a separate folder and the alphas in another folder. If there were no previews, I made previews with the Snipping Tool in Windows.

I still have over 6 GBs of kits I have to unzip and organize from last weekend's iNSD. The mega kits are huge.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Karen, I did the same thing: unzipped everything into one folder and put the previews and TOUs in a separate folder and the alphas in another folder. If there were no previews, I made previews with the Snipping Tool in Windows.

I still have over 6 GBs of kits I have to unzip and organize from last weekend's iNSD. The mega kits are huge.
Wow, 6GB lol you had a good time shopping then Grace (y) :love: ....