Exclusive freebie for all of you

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
I want to wish you happy holidays to everybody, so I created a mini kit I made from scratch...all by myself, and I hope you enjoy it...
Thanks so much for all the love you give to me, I appreciate each one of you so much... :-26
kakleid-lovely-pw.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Karen, thank you for the gorgeous gift and thank you for all the fun challenges and freebies and wonderful comments and being an inspiring person! Happy holidays to you.

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Karen, thank you for the gorgeous gift and thank you for all the fun challenges and freebies and wonderful comments and being an inspiring person! Happy holidays to you.
Thanks so much for your kind words my friend.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Karen, your exclusive freebie is in the Member and Designer Freebies that any one can download.
Should it be in the Freebies for registered members?

Lovely Time

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Karen, your exclusive freebie is in the Member and Designer Freebies that any one can download.
Should it be in the Freebies for registered members?

Lovely Time

Yeah, may be it should...you are right, but I don't know how to move it.

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for this gorgeous gift and thank you for all the challenges you are hosting here. :-26
Happy holidays to you and your family!

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Oh Karen - how lovely and your continue to be so generous with your gifts to us ... enjoy all your challenges, also ... all the best to you & yours during these tough months ♥

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Oh Karen - how lovely and your continue to be so generous with your gifts to us ... enjoy all your challenges, also ... all the best to you & yours during these tough months ♥
Thanks so much, Evelyn, I wish the same to you, a happy Holydays and to stay safe.