Fantasy Page Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Here goes, it's a bit different and won't appeal to everyone, but I'm hoping you will challenge yourselves and give it a go. I know some of you will take to it like a duck to water and others will think what on earth is she thinking!

I want you to create a FANTASY PAGE - a scene that is just that, pure fantasy. You can use fairies, elves, pixies, dragons, dinosaurs, elephants, witches - anything at all that takes your fancy. There are absolutely no rules! You may like a frog sliding down a rainbow, you may like a butterfly with legs walking on water, it can be 'fairy like' and pretty, it can be dark and threatening - who knows where your imagination will take you!!!!

The sample page below is my first try and I found it quite addictive. All the images are from Pixabay (except for a few brushes). I didn't even start out with any sort of plan. I just imported a heap of images in the page and moved them around and gave them different blend modes, masks, etc. etc.

Upload your fabulous creation to the Fantasy Page Gallery (or at least make that an additional gallery) and then show us what you created here in this thread.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of this challenge and what sort of participation it will get. :) :)

I will make all my comments in THE GALLERY and not here in the forum.

Last edited:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Absolutely love fantasy. Thank you. Your page is stunning xxx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Absolutely love all your creations so far.....I do actually live in a bit of a fantasy world 🙈 to put it on paper is a different thing lol - i will have a try🤞🤞

zanthia

Esteemed Senior Member
great challenge robyn, will definitely have to give this one a go

hope this become a monthly regular one

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
If it is popular, I will definitely consider having it as a regular monthly challenge.