• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

Featured Designer Challenge - Dagi's Temp-tations

poki04

I love working with templates ... and this was a first time for me with Dagi's Temp - tations. I combined it with Sherwood Studio A SEASON OF CHANGE so I could show off the "color of Autumn" here in Texas ... (The photo is from a rare place in Texas that actually does get lots of Autumn color: Lost Maples State Natural Area, the only place in Texas which has native maple trees!) LINK https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p15976-life-starts-all-over.html

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Wonderful idea for a challenge Robyn! Awesome use of the templates ladies!! The layouts are beautifully created!! Gorgeous templates Dagi!! I will not download unless I have time to scrap.

msbrad

edited, because I messed up the posting the first time. Thank you Dagi.

m
Save

Last edited:

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
I resized the template for a card (8.5 x 5.5 inches). I'm loving these templates! :)

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
I'm so glad you like the template from the great designer Dagi from the Czech Republic :) Its templates are awesome!

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
Robyn;n41054 said:
I'm excited to introduce to you to what I hope will be the first of many of these featured designer challenges.

PLEASE FIRST TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LATEST BLOG POST (under the Featured Designers tab) and read about Dagi and her fabulous templates and view the slideshow of some of her products available at her GingerScraps store.

There are LINKS in the blog banner to her newsletter signup, store, Facebook and blog.

Dagi is offering for free not ONE, but FOUR templates.

Your challenge is to use one (or more) of these templates to complete a page and upload to our monthly challenge gallery HERE.

You can find the DOWNLOAD for these templates in our registered members only forum HERE.

AND...........

Dagi is also offering all participants a coupon to save $2 off any purchase of $5 or more. I will PM participants with this code at the end of October.

AND ...........

Dagi is also giving one person (selected randomly) a coupon for $10 to use in her store. I will PM the lucky random winner.

To be eligible for these coupons, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR IMAGES UPLOADED NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 31ST.

I want to say a huge thank you to Dagi for jumping in boots and all with this challenge!!!

:-10

Dagi has asked me to mention that if you also upload your page to her GingerScraps gallery HERE, you will have a chance to be picked as GSO and she offers special coupons to those people who are picked. Sounds like a good deal all round to me!!

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

On another note...........I know lots of you are on various creative teams. If your designer would like to be featured on our blog with blog interview, product slideshow etc. and would like to offer something small I can use in a challenge, then I would LOVE to hear from you and/or her. Thanks!

.....and thank you Jirina for mentioning this to Dagi in the first place!
Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Save

I'm so glad you like the template from the great designer Dagi from Czech Republic. Its templates are awesome! :)

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
I love using your templates, Dagi, thank you so much!

I resized template 4 for a card: