Featured Designer Challenge - Palvinka Designs

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
I am totally thrilled to announce that this month our featured designer is Paula of Palvinka Designs (Digichick store).

Paula is one of my very favourite designers and I'm honoured to be able to feature her here on our Just Art site. I know that a lot of you would be familiar with her designs and some of our members are on her team.

Please look HERE at the new FEATURED DESIGNER PAGE where you can read about Paula and there is also a slideshow (linked) of some of her designs which are available exclusively at the Digichick.

Paula has very generously provided us with this gorgeous kit to work with for the September Featured Designer Challenge. THANK YOU PAULA!

Please use only this kit for your page............you may add additional brush work. Upload your image to the Featured Designer Challenge gallery HERE and then post your image in this thread....... preferably linked if you can.

I know that with this beautiful kit you are going to produce some lovely pages and I look forward to seeing them.

DOWNLOAD for the kit is in the registered members only section of the forum.........HERE.

Poppy

Esteemed Senior Member
Glad you saw this kit Barb its so pretty, your page is gorgeous as always.xxx

Anne

​Finally got my page to show! I posted this last night (after Jean's page and all seemed well but then when I looked this morning there was no sign of it......usually I'm using Google Chrome as my browser but it seems that has been my problem (an update somewhere along the line no doubt) ...so I've opened up 'Edge' and it has worked ok.

​Thank you Robyn for the challenge and many thanks to Paula for the lovely kit. I thoroughly enjoyed making my page....it's was refreshing to do a bit of 'proper' scrapping!! ;)