Feb Color Challenge

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
You may use any kit you wish to do this challenge. The only rule is that you must use at least three of the colors contained in the palette provided.

You may add Black and White to the provided colors. Of course, like any other challenge here at Just Art, these are not hard and fast rules because the only rule is to "have fun". I've provided my take on the challenge, below. Please upload your page to the Monthly Challenges gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I'm looking forward to seeing your pages.

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Fabulous challenge Elaina! LOVE the colours. IF I get time, I would love to make a little mini with this palette.

Thanks so much for hosting.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Elaina, I agree with Robyn--fabulous challenge and LOVE the colors!

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Thank you both. This palette contains some of my favorite colors, and I for one, would really like a break from all the 'Winter' and 'Christmasy" colors we've been seeing for months.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Beautiful colors and gorgeous page, Elaina! I'm in!

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Elaina - excellent use of shapes to create an outstanding layout with strong colors. Thanks for hosting this challenge. Should be easy for me - I have a ton of water photos.

Last edited:

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I just came home and what do I spy ... a lovely palette and a great challenge .... LUV :)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Eliana, love the beautiful palette colors and used all the colors! Purple and all shades of purple are my favorite colors.

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Grace I've noticed that purple is a big favorite with a lot of women, and that makes me happy since it's been one of my favorite colors forever. I love this layout, those postal brushes/stamps make a really nice accent to your pretty doll.

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Life is a carousel, a dance, the key to life, life is a balance...

Did I guess all the references Ev? Another fascinating page. :)