CHALLENGES Feb Games Night

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
I love puzzles & games of all kinds so thought let's have fun and have a games night together.

Let's start with a WORD game for this months challenge.

I would like you to find something within the letters of WORDAMENT and create a page around that word.
Please say what word you came up with.

Examples of words you could find are : Art, Wand, Dawn, Man, Woman etc

Upload your page to :

Monthly Challenges/Miscellaneous Challenges and then come back and attach to this thread also.

Example ;

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Ooooh Now your making my brain work Barb I came up with a few words but could not find a photo that I wanted so in the end I chose RAM I hope this is o.k. as I have not done a challenge like this before.xxx

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
@Barb
This is no easy for me. One question: Is it possible to use a letter twice in the word?
If it is anything like 'Scrabble' then I assume only the exact letters shown can be used. In other words... No.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Ooooh Now your making my brain work Barb I came up with a few words but could not find a photo that I wanted so in the end I chose RAM I hope this is o.k. as I have not done a challenge like this before.xxx
Great page Mary and really love the tiled wordart highlighting your word, just perfect for a game challenge. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
@Barb
This is no easy for me. One question: Is it possible to use a letter twice in the word?
As Kythe (Karen) said ideally only use the letters in the word but given as some folks don't speak English I am more than happy to allow using the same letter twice, after all this challenge is about having a fun time x

TruusF

full

I chose the word "Woman".
Credits:
Anita Art Expressions and Celebration
I made the photo on a trainstation in India