CHALLENGES Feb Games Night

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Thank you for a great challenge. Here is my layout, the word I used is Mentor.

Fantastic word and love your page layout with the wonderful photos. Great journalling to tell the story as always Jody. Thank you for joining in the challenge and many congrats on a well deserved GSO xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much Barb! As for the question I asked I think birds of prey are intelligent enough to be trained and NOT tamed. :)
Great page for your chosen word and I agree with the question asked. Thank you for joining in the challenge Kathy xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Adorn is the word - such a different idea Barb - thanks
Lovely page Evelyn, great word you found and love the image of Princess Beatrice in such a silly hat. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Ursula,
If you are having difficulty, go online and type: Scrabble cheat. It will give you a list of all the words that can be made from "wordament". There are a lot of them!
Thank you Janne, I already did my page. I found word Road but I think the next time I shall use Scrabble cheat.

zepper

I know you like your word play Barb and this is a fab challenge, thank you xxx : O)

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Wow, all brilliant pages and words so far - Barb thank you for a great challenge - my words is Damewort.....
Hesperis matronalis is an herbaceous plant species in the family Brassicaceae. It has numerous common names, including dame's rocket, damask-violet, dame's-violet,dames-wort, dame's gilliflower, night-scented gilliflower, queen's gilliflower, rogue's gilliflower, summer lilac, sweet rocket, mother-of-the-evening, and winter gilliflower.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Barb, thanks for the challenge. I am going to love Games Night. Like you, I love puzzles. This is going to be so cool. The word I took from WORDAMENT is RODENT....in the cutest meaning of the word.
Fabulous page for your chosen word Glyn. Glad you enjoyed the challenge and thank you for joining in xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I know you like your word play Barb and this is a fab challenge, thank you xxx : O)

Great word and love the OOB on the framed image. Thank you Debbie for joining in the challenge xx