Feb.Progressive Scrap Challenge

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Daily Progressive Scrap Challenge-D5

Example: Not everyone has to get it perfect, just do the best you can.
I didn't say what size shapes, nor where they had to be on the page.
No need to correct it, or do it exactly like me.
This is just a visual on the directions so far.​
DAY 1 INSTRUCTIONS

D-1

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>
For Notesake:
Elements may be shadowed: there will be no changes to the elements.​
DAY 2 INSTRUCTIONS

D-2

Please do not jump ahead.
Blending effects aren't happening in this step!!

P.S. Those who are behind schedule are welcome to join in!! All the steps as we do them will be listed in the above box!!​
DAY 3 INSTRUCTIONS

D-3_Blend Triangle with BG

(No need to double up on layers in the instructions for D-3)
I guess it doesn't get very exciting, until D4-N-5

For further instructions in pictures, see the latest post!!​

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
That's me! I was looking at January! It's February 14th. It always starts the second Sunday in the month.

Sorry Cyndi............senior moment!!!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Well.......It's posted now, I suppose people can just wait until the 14th, to make their posts. I thought is was the 15th, & well due to feeling pain, I am quiet gullible @ this moment. Anyone yank may chain, & then I'm there: L.O.L.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Close enough. If you read the posts, we've jumped the gun, so you will have to wait for the rest of the posts to pop up, B4 I get up the next days: this time I'll make my next post on the 15th @ this rate: L.O.L.

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Sorry you aren't feeling well at the moment Cyndi. Are you feeling okay to continue with this PS?

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Kay, Cyndi has them in post #1 of this thread. Heavy black line around the image but with 4th Feb date. I've edited Cyndi's post to make the instructions stand out a little better. Hope that's okay Cyndi?

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I'm working on feeling better. I already have it all written out & pictured & will crop each day & on the last day, you will see it all as a whole. We can move 4ward with this, or wait: whatever you all would like to do. If everyone is ready & wants to see the ball roll, then I can let her rip!!

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Sorry Cyndi.............I can't quite get my head around SMS shorthand, I don't use it very much at all. Showing my age I guess!!

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
I think probably wait until Sunday as some members who don't visit here every day may be expecting that to be the start date. I'm very sorry that I stuffed up the date in the first place. I didn't turn the January page over on my calendar. Am I forgiven?

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Cindy, I am sorry, as German is my mother language, I do not quite understand what you mean. Can I chose which one should be the background paper? And please don't use abbreviations, we foreigners don't always know them.
Hope on your understanding! :)

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Ursula............I think what Cyndi is saying that you must choose 2 papers. One must be plain and one must be patterned. She is not saying how you must use these two papers so I'm guessing that would be up to you. Then place on the page two shapes. One must be square and the other must be a diamond shape. These two shapes can be any size. You must also add 2 of either staples, tape or brads. Does that help?