Feb.Progressive Scrap Challenge

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Love the heart in the center of your page, Cyndi!

You did great hosting the progressive scrap. It's been fun! (I'll finish my page Friday, I'm away from home for work and have a birthday party tomorrow evening when I get home.)

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I see your bags are packed for this one, I live the arrows & how they got lighter through the picture, as it lifted off into the sky!!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Oh, how precious is your scrap page, @ least his face is lit up like the sun: Nice & bright smile, to warm ones heart.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
It shows in your art work, love how you have attached the picture under the tape & added another picture to go with the flow of those ribbons.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
UR very welcome. Your page turned out awesome: I love how you switched it up & made what was really important stand out: great eye catcher.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Cyndi ... I'm sorry I didn't participate in your PS ,,, looks like everyone had a great time and you sure took them on an adventure

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Cyndi for hosting and bringing a little bit of 'Cyndi' into the Progressive Scrap.

:-17 :-26

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Cindy. Here is my final day. Starting, I never thought about using a photo of my dogs, but finally I couldn't resist. Did you know that Australian Shepherds are the only American breed. Unica, the one on the right was born in Texas!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
:) I'm glad you used your dogs: Love the quote!! Interesting story abt them. With the name they, have: you'd think they'd of been originally from Australia: L.O.L. I love how they appear to be having fun in the snow. You always scrap them so well.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I love the art work in this picture. It really made your red colors pop. Great picture too by the way. I can imagine how I'd use it, if I had the chance: I'm loving it!!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I'm glad most everyone enjoyed their PSC so far, would love to do it again: I suppose now, I'll have to get in line.
If anyone can't fill their spot, I'd love to fill in. I had fun with it.
I look forward to seeing everyone's results as you all have time to complete it.
============================================
Something happened with my posts, I was @ 699 when I posted the last example for D-5.
Something is happening to my posts. Do, I have to post more to catch up, to the posts I had?
There must be a glitch somewhere, I know I didn't personally delete my own posts.​

Last edited: