Feb.Progressive Scrap Challenge

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
~It was Pre-Written, as It was something I planned out!! Love your page: you did an awesome job: Love your sea theme!!

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Your PS has been wonderful. Thank you Cyndi. I'm sorry that I missed it as I was away for some of the time. There certainly has been some great final pages. I think I'll make a slide show of them for the home page.
There are still 4 hosting spaces left for this year, September - December, if you want to put your name down again.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Really enjoyed the scrap, yesterday I tried lo leave comments in the gallery, but couldn't. . cross fingers the problem has solved itself....

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Looking nice. I love the colors & textured BG & flower & especially heart string.

Last edited:

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I could fly away with that wonderful quote. Love your page: it sure has blossomed from its beginning stages!!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I sure hope so. One never knows where the glitch is coming from: could be anything. UR browser or the gallery, of this site, & who knows what else. I hope your luck changes.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Comments updated to this point. I believe there is one more @ least. Looking forward to seeing your LO's here!!

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
The stitching around the perimeter is really cool. Lovely colors. Can't wait to see the finished page.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Of course, first there's that great photo, but I have to comment on the fanned photos - what a great way to add interest to the page.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
So pretty - great color combo and the way the stiching is holding down the diamond works so well.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
:) Good: that is the one I was waiting for. I just wanted to let you figure it out for yourself. I too have moments like that myself.