February 2016 Just Art Challenge

jilbert

Thanks Elaina ... you really did show where the colors came from. Ev -- sometimes the analogous colors can look monochromatic ... whether one has had enough wine or not ... ;-)

jilbert

You know ... I'm with you. I rarely use these colors ... but you've done a fantastic job with them!!!

jilbert

The fact that you're playing tells me it's worthwhile. As you can see from the discussions above, it can be tricky doing this ... even though it may look simple.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Here is mine, the colours muddied a bit, because I just couldn't stop blending....... a weakness of mine.
Thanks for the fab challenge

ayla

I picked the colors from the left photo​
and made a few layers with the colors and the brushes made by Jilbert​
I merged with different blends to one paper​

Lella

Premier Senior Member
I picked the 3 colors from the photo and used a blendable template from Scrapgirls, with many layers and different blends. This was a fun challenge. thanks, Jill, for hosting and the fab brushes.:-10

TillM

Thank you for this challenge, what a great time I had! Hardest part was deciding on my colours, I wanted to use more!! So finally (because the photo took my fancy today) I decided to use blues, blue/greens & greens. So here is my page...

tailz61

Well I've finally taken the time to pop on over to JA and I actually feel like scrapping and what better way than to do a challenge or two or three lol, let's see if I can get this one done, terrific idea Jill

tailz61

Great minds think alike Lisa, I used the same stitched border but used a blend mode on mind instead :D