February Big photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Hi Everyone welcome to the BIG photo challenge this is an easy peasy challenge choose a BIG photo put it in the Gallery then in the Miscellaneous and then come back here for me to comment on here is mine with a fun photo to start off with.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for challenge Mary. What a FABULOUS page! 💚

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, Mary! I love this photo of Emmett.

I can't believe he is already 10 months old he has a beautiful smile Kim he would make anybody smile I am so sorry you have had a lot of sadness in the family ..... Emmet certainly brightens the day I love the masking the framing the green colours and the quote. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks, Mary, for the fun challenge. ♥

BettyJo I love the photos and the framing the clusters the lace the colours and the journaling I read your story and was happy you got to make friends and stay in touch. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for hosting this challenge Mary
Stunning big photo and page Karen you made awesome amazing effects I love how you did the word art on her arm and added textures and made beautiful clusters the colours really pop as does the page Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge Mary!! JA6
:-61 You made two big photo pages for the challenge they are both amazing with the effects you made the colours are always stunning the textures are always amazing and I love what you do Sherry Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx