February Big photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Mary for hosting this super challenge

Stunning page Micheline love the romantic couple the extraction the big heart with love on the artsy bits the blending the clusters the colours and the brush work. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge.

Love the scene you created with the water colours the blending the textures the brush work and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Mywisecrafts

thanks for this great challenge!
full

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Those photographers who love Assateague Island (Maryland) and it's wildlife always use lens so they don't get close to any of them - thanks Mary for hosting this
I love wildlife photography we always watch the Natural World and the Blue Planet I am always amazed at how they can get such clear photos with the long lenses they use this one is beautiful bright and clear I love how you kept it natural with the mask and the background paper as soon as you see this page your eyes go straight to the animal it looks like a young one the photographer caught it beautifully just as the head turned. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge Mary, love big photos!

Love the big photo of the Rabbit the borders the stitches the colours the cute two Rabbit characters and the fun quote Yvonne.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx