Tineke

full

februari big photo challenges
using kakleidesigns Cerulean

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Thanks for the great challenge, Mary!

Love the textured effects on the photo which makes it look really grungy love the clusters and the info on where the photo was taken Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Mary, always a goodie x
Love the blending of the image the circle the blended background the script the postcard and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
full

februari big photo challenges
using kakleidesigns Cerulean
Gorgeous page with the big photo love the colours the brush work and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love this so much I had to put it in the GSO Heidi made me laugh with the way she is sleeping ...with not having a cat I am amazed where they do sleep she looks comfy enough love the mask and the fun block word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love the gorgeous photo of this beautiful lady with the wonderful bright sunny colours on her clothes love the mask the grungy effects the blending the colours and the word title which I am assuming is her name.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Lididee

Love the gorgeous photo of this beautiful lady with the wonderful bright sunny colours on her clothes love the mask the grungy effects the blending the colours and the word title which I am assuming is her name.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx
Thank you for your lovely comments, Mary! In this case, Martinique is a small Caribbean Island where our cruise ship stopped for the day. A little song and dance troupe greeted us as we disembarked and I snapped this photo of one of the beautiful ladies.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for your lovely comments, Mary! In this case, Martinique is a small Caribbean Island where our cruise ship stopped for the day. A little song and dance troupe greeted us as we disembarked and I snapped this photo of one of the beautiful ladies.
Thank you for telling me it is a beautiful name it also sounds a beautiful place Lidia.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
thanks for the great challenge Mary
Full credits in gallery. Photo is mine.
full
The blended photo is stunning love the word art and the beads the script paper and the blending Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Mary for the challenge, this is just my Suzie to a tea xx
Love the effects on the photo of you and Suzie Barb love the masking the artsy bits the blending and the beautiful quote Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx