February Bingo-Challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
FEB_Bingo_Bellisae_14_xoxo.jpg
Welcome to the Bingo-Challenge !
Using the Just Art Bingo card below you will need to choose 4 items. You may choose a vertical or horizontal row, but all the items MUST be in a row.
Please indicate which row you selected when posting your image here in this thread and upload your image to the monthly challenge gallery

...und now...have much fun!

Bingo card

I use the first row vertical

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you for hosting this challenge Veronika and showing us a beautiful sample page!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Veronika, the February Bingo Challenge will be fun! Love the beautiful xoxo page!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW, Gina, such a stunning page! LOVE the wonderful framing and the placement of the frame with the little cluster and your excellent blending - congrats to the well deserved GSO!
thank you for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW, Anita your page is outstanding! love the fabulous photo and the placement and use of all the beautiful embellishment and effects - the kit colors match perfectly with the colors of your beautiful photo!
---> GSO!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW, Sherry, LOVE your stunning page so much ! Love all the purple - the colors are so perfect together and the matching elements- and love the beautiful smile of the little girl!

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
beau choix d'image mis tellement en valeur par votre grand travail, j'aime beaucoup !

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Cintia, absolutely love your gorgeous page! LOVE the map and the placement of the happy and beautiful photos and the wonderful clustering!
thank you for taking part in my challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Orkan, love love love your charming and fabulous page so much! Love the vertical Design and the heart touching and adorable photo, such a wonderful placement of the string and the hearts!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Orkan, such a delicate and gorgeous page! The colors are so soft and lovely and love the clustering so much! The adorable photo is so perfect for this wonderful page!