• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

February Bingo-Challenge

JanD

Premier Senior Member
When I first saw the challenge I picked, the 'vertical' part made me think a moment. I DO like how you took it literally and created such a darling picture.........I'd join you for coffee, too!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW- LOVE your creative idea that you have done all 4 ATC in one page- such a gorgeous page with the wonderful ATC, each one is unique and beautiful and together it is fabulous!
thank you for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Orkan, WOW- such an outstanding page! LOVE the treatment and watercolor effect, love the colors and red pops and the fabulous design!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Stacey, love your gorgeous and very romantic page so much! love the wonderful clustering and the warm colors!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, such a fabulous page- this is so adorable and precious, I love your blending and placement of the beautiful cluster!
thank you for taking part in my challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Such a gorgeous and sweet page! LOVE the framing and placement of the elements and cluster!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you Veronika for the challenge, chose row 1 vertical.

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Barb, such a gorgeous and appealing page! Love the beautiful blending and the wonderful layering, framing and use of the shapes/template!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Veronika, thank you for the wonderful challenge.
Row 4 down: frame, flowers, big title, hearts

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Grace, love your stunning and appealing Valentine page so much! LOVE the artsy feeling and the light pastel tones and the fabulous blending!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Migueline, such a stunning and romantic page! LOVE the flying hearts. the little cluster and all the swirls and your wonderful photo treatment!

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
Merci Veronika, parfois le traducteur ne me dit pas tout !!

Thank you Veronika, sometimes the translator does not tell me everything !!