February Bingo-Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you for the challenge Veronika. xxxxxx
Chose vertical row 4.

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Orkan, such a stunning work of art! wonderfully done- love alle the texture and flying hearts and the brushes and overlays!
thank you for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Rosie, such a stunning and adorable page! Gorgeous soft colors to match the photo so very well! LOVE the sweet photo , the framing and the beautiful lace so much!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Leslie, love your gorgeous and fun page so much! such a wonderful and perfect photo- I love these real photos so much! Love the beautiful masking !

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Another for the challenge. Thank you Veronika. Used vertical row 1. xxx

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Diane, I love your incredibly delicate and gorgeous layout so much! I love the monochrome colors, which put the black and white photo even more in the spotlight and underscore the delicate and precious photo!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Rosie, WOW, stunning page, LOVE the vertical design with all the beautiful embellishments and the photos! Love the wonderful blending and how everything fits together so perfectly! --> GSO!!!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Orkan, such a stunning and unique work of art and incredibly interesting and beautifully designed!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Heidi, ein wunderschönes Layout mit den herrlichen Tulpen! Sie sind ein absoluter Hingucker und Ich mag es so sehr , wie Du sie in Szene gesetzt und gerahmt hast!
Danke, dass Du an meiner Challenge teilgenommen hast!