CHALLENGES February Color Challenge

Thanks Grace for the challenge...though purple is my least favorite color. LOL.
Norma, love the beautiful girl, purple colors, ribbon, butterflies, clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Love yourself first gals ♥
Ev, love the beautiful sketched young woman, frame, purple colors, flowers, amethyst and the wonderful words and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Thanks for the challenge, Grace. When I saw your color choice my immediate idea was Purple Rain.

Ursula, love the gorgeous Purple Rain photo and effects, purple colors, textures, artsy bits and song lyrics! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Thank you Grace for the purple color challenge.xxx
Esther, love the beautiful girl and masking, purple colors, butterflies, Calla Lilies, lace and quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Thanks to Grace for the Challenge and Sherry for the color pops.

Kathy, love the beautiful dog and cat on the chaise lounge, purple colors, framed photos, clusters and textured papers on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Thanks for hosting my most favourite colour challenge. Nearly missed the deadline!
February Color Purple Lady.jpg

https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/purple-lady-jpg.114195/

Back