February Finish the sentence +1

Anne

Challenge Host
The_truth_of_the_matter_is_-_February_2019.jpg

Hi folks

A new monthly challenge for you.....I will give you the start of a sentence which you can finish anyway you like and then you scrap it plus there will be a + 1 aspect to add into the mix to make things a little more challenging ;)

So for February the sentence begins:

The truth of the matter is..............

and the + 1 part is ONLY use the 2nd digikit that you have listed in your stash! (Use the tools that you have in your scrapping program to add interest if need be.)
If you can possibly resist rearranging your kits before you start this challenge that would be great ;) .....I trust you all to be honest...LOL

Edit 3rd February: If you keep your kits in folders then simply view the list of folders on your computer, open the first one and use the 2nd kit in it. :)

Add a photo to your page if you like........please add the complete sentence to your page.

Upload your page to the Monthly Challenge gallery and then copy the image to post in this thread (link it back to the gallery as well please if you can).

Here is my example page which I found really challenging as the 2nd kit in my stash is very limited and not that exciting...LOL

Relax and have fun with the challenge lovely people...I look forward to seeing your masterpieces. :) x

Last edited:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
What a brilliant idea Anne. Have to think about this. xxxx

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
I have my files in folders so I'm going to go to my JustArt folder and pick the 2nd kit

Anne

Challenge Host
Your folders must be in some kind of order though on your computer?......in File Explorer look for your folders, open the first one and use the 2nd kit in it. ;)

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Yep - JustArt is the 1st folder and I've already picked the 2nd kit ... almost done :)

Anne

Challenge Host
Oh Wendy this is just perfect.....you have done a much better job than me with that kit! x Thank you for taking part. :)

Last edited:

Anne

Challenge Host
Oh fabulous! Love your complete sentence......all beautifully done x Thank you for taking part. :)

Anne

Challenge Host
LOL...you obviously made it difficult for yourself, like I did, finishing the sentence first and then finding out what kit you had to use! Great photo and page Anita. x Thank you for taking part :)

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Ohhh I have 5 different " collection folders " and all have many many files , so it is very apt ( my page that is lol ) chose the Lilypad folder second one is a collab called all the feels

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much for this challenge Anne! It made realize I can do something with kits I sometimes am a little clueless about and create something a little different from my norm. Julia and Ann were my grandmothers.

Last edited:

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
what a sunny page for our dreary weather here in Maryland ... great blending