February Finish the Sentence plus 1

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
This challenge is to make a page with the start of a sentence which you then finish .....Please do not change the start of the sentence.
Love is
The Plus 1 is
Somewhere on your page add something with red on.
When you have uploaded to the Gallery put it in the Finish the Sentence Plus 1 then bring it here for me to comment on.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the challenge Mary. . . . . a very appropriate theme for this month. ❤️

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love this challenge, thanks so much for hosting Mary
I absolutely adore this page as soon as I saw it I knew it had to go into the GSO the images and the photo treatment is superb I love the framing the hour glass the colours the blending the artsy bits and the quote Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, thank you for the fun challenge!

Your page is superb Grace and so beautiful you perfected the perfect page with the stunning Rebecca Art Doll Carys I love her headdress the artsy bits the heart scribbles the colours and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Mary for hosting the challenge

I really love this page and had to you a GSO for this as I love the photo the artsy bits the blending the background paper and the finshed sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge Micheline.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Here is my layout. Thank you for another great challenge.

This is such a cool page I had to give you a GSO as I fell in love with the cat on the printer sleeping I love the lace boder the clusters and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member