February GSO 2021

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Poppy's Final Page in the Progressive Scrap is just amazing! I want to scoop that precious little girl up and hug her! I love her words, the masking, the cluster and to top it all off those little hearts! Her page is just perfection and deserves a great big fat GSO! Congratulations Poppy! It is a WOW layout! :-1 :-62 :-1
Thank you soooo much Deloris you really brightened my day I am doing my happy dance.xxx :-10 :-l

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
and this final for the Progressive by @ Grace... I love the additions of the swirl between both the beautiful clusters really pulling them together and also the added brushwork between the cluster and image, perfect quote..... the whole LO is perfect purple gorgeousness

Karen, thank you for the GSO and hosting the fabulous progressive scrap this month! I am very happy.

Blackthorne

My first GSO of today goes to Grace for her gorgeous page that took
my breath away. I love the effects she used to create this romantic
page and the wonderful quote.Congratulations on the so well deserved
GSO ! :-61 :-62 :-k
full

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
I love this final page by @Jody ... I love the blended frame into the background, gorgeous clusters, the engraved title .... the colours of the background and the masking really make the white walls of the Tudor house stand out. I love everything Jody x

Thank you very much Karen for your words of praise.. Much appreciated.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I think this double scrap page layout by DeLoris is absolutely brilliant and creative by DeLoris with the divided page and vertical cluster I love the photos and the colourful word art and the journaling....even Heidi is in the window watching the snowplough I bet she is glad she is an indoor pet and not an outdoor pet.xxx

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
I think this double scrap page layout by DeLoris is absolutely brilliant and creative by DeLoris with the divided page and vertical cluster I love the photos and the colourful word art and the journaling....even Heidi is in the window watching the snowplough I bet she is glad she is an indoor pet and not an outdoor pet.xxx
Thank you again Poppy! I am sooo happy right now and can't stop smiling! :-26 :-16:-16:-16:-36:-36

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
and my 2nd choice - another from the Progressive Scrap (I love them all) - this one by @DeLoris. I absolutely love this with the adorable photo and that wonderful sentiment. I love the gorgeous cluster, papers, the lace border and the smaller corner cluster which looks just like an angel - Really beautiful page

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Awesome page by Karen (Kythe)! Love her page too much! I knew since the first step that would be fantastic and yes it is!

Thank you very much for the accolades. My grey rainy day just got some sunshine.:-26