February GSO 2021

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
I really love this page by @sannerl. I really love her süsse hasen (cute rabbits). I love the limited colours, beautiful images and clustering and I really love the letter H with the words inside, very creative and beautiful LO

Jody

The Wanderer.
I absolutely love Jody's template for her Ightham Mote P52 challenge. It really makes the beautiful house and grounds of Ightham Mote stand out.
Thank you for the GSO. It is much appreciated.. I liked it too, in fact I liked it so much I used it again (of course) for my facing page coming up next week, for the letter J.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
I’ve just spotted this page by @Jody inthe Chocolate Box. Gorgeous LO for her 52nd anniversary. The clustering is stunning ...I love the pinks and purples, beautiful blending in the background, lovely journaling and love all the hearts and pearls....really delicate, beautiful page x

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I adore this page by @Poppy, I adore how she put the characters, love the overlay with red apples and the clock at the bottom, the quote is amazing, those hearts are really stunning, and love the lace!
Oh Wow Thank you so much Karen I love making pages for your Mystery Door Challenge I shall be doing my happy dance all day now.xxx :-10 :-l

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Love this adorable page by Lididee ... Lidia with the photo of Annabelle with her Grandpa the fun heart doodles the flowers the paper strips the colours and the quote.xxx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
I love this page by @Glyn of the medieval mote house - her mask made from the arch of the stone bridge and reflection is perfect to hold the beautiful image and her clustering around the whole thing is stunning. Absolutely love all the vines and the delicate flowers here and there - gorgeous page