February GSO 2021

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
I am in love with this awesome page by @Grace, I love the use of the mask, love how she created a gorgeous, different romantic page, the OOB...s (plural) are stunning, love the peacock peeking from the last frame and standing, and love those gorgeous hearts at the bottom.
Karen, thank you for the GSO! The amazing Pixabay photo I used has the 3 frames and OOBs.

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
and this gorgeous page by @Poppy, this page is absolutely gorgeous, love the colors, the beautiful text in the gift card, the amazing effects on the images, the details of the small couple...I am in love with this layout

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
my 1st choice for today comes from @Jody, Lake Alexander is absolutely gorgeous, I love how you stack the papers, love the framing with the gorgeous smoothing image, the clustering is out of this world, absolutely exquisite!
Thank you so much Karen. I am so glad you like it.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
and this gorgeous page by @Poppy, this page is absolutely gorgeous, love the colors, the beautiful text in the gift card, the amazing effects on the images, the details of the small couple...I am in love with this layout
Karen Thank you so very muuch I am chuffed to bits you chose my page I will be doing my happy dance all day now.xxx :-10 :-l