February Hashtag Challenge

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
I just love the way kids hug each other. Just look at those faces. Beautiful photo, beautifully presented with such wonderful colors and design.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Of course - what is going to make Grandma happier than spending time with the Grands. So cute.

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Nancy, love your fabulous page with the happy photo so much! Such a wonderful and happy smile, love the framing with the beautiful cluster and how it is placed!
thank you for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Britta- WOW- LOVE your stunning and adorable page so much! Love the Happiness in the beautiful photo, the delicate framing and the outstanding use of the mask! You have the layout so wonderfully crafted!
...and Congrats on GSO!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Susanne, LOVE your stunning page so much! Such a happy photo with the hearty children laugh, wonderful masking , framing and blending!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - January
Thank you for the fun hashtag, Veronika!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Oh, how darling.........calling for you Gigi! I love the photos you used of this sweet little one. xo

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Oh, Kim, such a gorgeous and adorable page! LOVE the sweet photos and all the embellishments and colors are so perfect!
I know sweet Caroline since her birth and the difficult first days! Every time you show new photos and report about them, I am pleased to see this sweet happy little girl
I am also very happy that she can call you Gigi and your photos together are absolutely adorable!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - January
Veronika, Thank you so much! I love sharing my sweet girl with you all!

lieblingsomma

einfach super ja Zeit mit der Freundin ist auch für mich ein Thema ganz lieb die Damen drücke für deine Freundin