• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

February Hashtag Challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Silvia, was für ein hervorragendes Layout mit deiner besten Freundin! Du hast alles so herrlich miteinander verblendet und wunderschön platziert!
Danke, dass Du an meiner Challenge teilgenommen hast!

ldp777

We were visiting my daughter and her family last month, and I snapped this photo while we were on a hike. My son-in-law's recovery from his stroke in August has been miraculous, and it was sooooo good to see him doing as well as he is!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW- gorgeous page and what an ingenious idea to present it that way! Love the journaling and the wonderful sketch and the beautiful elements that fit so well!
thank you for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Leslie, such a gorgeous and harmonious page! Love the masking and the perfect use and placement of the elements! I'm glad that your son-in-law has recovered so well!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you for the word art and challenge Veronika. xxxx

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Rosie, love your stunning and delightful page so much! Love the adorable photo and your kit colors work perfectly with your photo- LOVE the red, black and white together Wonderful clustering too!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW- stunning page- Lella, I'm totally in love with Knock, such a beautiful dog and photo! Love the masking and framing and the creative use of the hashtag- sooo wonderfully done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
yes, Christine, how right you are! such a gorgeous page and such an adorable and sweet little dog! Love the use and placement of the hashtag!

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much for the great hashtag Veronika. I used the photos in another challenge this month and they feature my great-nieces (sisters) who both got married last year. Their paternal grandmother over-nighted fresh leis from Hawaii for both brides and grooms which you can see clearly on the top photo. Loved doing this challenge. xxx

Last edited:

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Kathy, love your gorgeous page so much! Love all the bright and beautiful flowers and cluster-und the wonderful photos and layering of the papers!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Wendy, love your stunning and very happy page with the adorable photo and the hearty laugh, the frame is so perfect for the photo and love all the wonderful flower clusters!