February Make a list Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Snowed-in-jan-19-web-kl.jpg

Goodmorning ladies!!!
Sorry I'm a day late! Lately time seems to fly by and usually I have no idea where it went, or what I did with it.. :-28

That's why I make lists! ;)
All kinds of lists: to-do-lists (big time!), grocery lists, books-I've-read-lists, bucketlists, and lists on what I need to make lists of....:-14

So,..the challenge this month is to make a layout with a list! It can be any list you like; I'm sure there's a lot of other possibilities apart from the ones I just mentioned.(oh, like "My favorite {choose subject of your choice}.."-list).

Here's mine:

One of my all time favorite books (and movie) are the Lord of the Rings (and the Hobbit). One of my biggest wishes is to visit New-Zealand and the locations where the movies were shot.

As always:

The most important thing is to have fun!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Sonja :-i

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
The only list I have is for packing for a trip - I couldn't survive packing without it.

I never shop with a grocery list - I wander up and down the aisles, grabbing things as they hit my eye.
Of course, one time I had 6 containers of salt in my cabinet because every time I went to the grocery store, I 'remembered' I needed salt.
I do sometimes make grocery lists, but usually I forget them at home.

Thanks for the interesting challenge
I have to ponder. LOL

:-9 Think I have it. Now to get to work

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
We are going back to Cornwall this year, so my list of 'things to see' is quite long. This is only 1/2 of what I have written down! Such a fun challenge, Sonja that I may have to play again! xo

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
At the moment, I have 3 boxes of Crackers.............did the same thing you did with the salt! heeeeeeeeeee

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
This list you have in your heart, so no loosing it! Darling page, Barb! xoxo

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Oh, LOVE the blending of the castle!!!! And that's a great travel list to have! (especially the pasties, mjam!).
Beautiful page, Jan! Thank you for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Very beautiful page, Barb! And Jan is right; this list is in your heart! Love the torn and bent paper and blending of the photo!
Thank you so much for participating!!

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
I have always made lists: I choose on the catalogs and on the net things things, clothes, furniture, etc ... and when I see the bill ... I do not send them! but I had a good time of dreams!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Be careful on these sites, especially if they aren't main sites you really know ... don't given them your information. If you are just looking create a fake name, address and phone number ... just make sure the numbers make sense as far as postal codes with phone number codes .. the rest can be made up. Every time you fill in one of these information pages they add it to their lists and then sell the lists to who knows who :)

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Me too, Rosie...I don´t know; maybe it's a women's thing or something.. we shouldn't do that! LOVE your page though; the gorgeous face, the black and white with the pops of color! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Yes, I can!!! Stunning page, Mary! Love the bold colors and the framing of the art doll!
Thank you so much for participating!!