February Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Rosie and Evelyn are taking a break from the Mood Board Challenge and I am your host this month.

Please select at least three things on the Mood Board to inspire your page. You might be inspired by a color, image, Valentine’s Day, International Polar Bear Day, or Mardi Gras.

Please include the name of this challenge February Mood Board in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenge and Mood Board Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

Please say which things you chose to inspire your page.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is my page inspired by Valentine’s Day, woman, hearts, flowers, wordart

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
What a fun mood board Grace. Thank you so much for hosting this challenge. 💜 ❤ 💜

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for this wonderful mood board

Kay, beautiful and happy photos and clusters and beautiful masked image of the Eiffel Tower and fabulous and loving journaling on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge! I was inspired by the Valentine's theme, the flower cluster and the hearts
Cindy, beautiful colors and clusters and couple and wordart on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the Mood Board...inspired by Red..Hearts and Valentine

Anita, beautiful masked image and beautiful hearts and clusters and wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace.xxx
Mary, beautiful colors and blending and beautiful masks and artsy bits and wordart on your gorgeous Mardi Gras page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
MANU STUDIO_circle de l'amour - photo chiens par Pixabay
wa lOVE - couple chiens - beaucoup de coeurs
Orkan, adorable and beautiful photo and wordart and beautiful bird and hearts on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.