February Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Grace, thank you for the great moodboard and the challenge. I was inspired by the dog, flower, heart and the colour purple.

Ursula, love the gorgeous photo and heart frame and OOB and the gorgeous colors and clusters. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Inspired by picture of the cat and dog, hearts and the word Love.
Alasandra, beautiful effects and photo and framing and beautiful hearts and wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Jen Maddocks _ sweetlove
Orkan, gorgeous colors and blending and gorgeous hearts and flowers and birds! Thank you for joining in again in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for a great board, Grace. Among other things, I was inspired by Polar bears, hearts, pink/red colors, Valentine's Day and word art.
Kathy, beautiful page design and colors and beautiful hearts and clusters and wordart and adorable polar bears on your gorgeous Valentine page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for a lovely Mood Board - here's my page I chose the hearts, the colour purple, love and the flowers....

Karen, gorgeous colors and clusters and hearts and adorable photos of your granddaughter and wonderful journaling! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Alasandra

Alasandra, beautiful effects and photo and framing and beautiful hearts and wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.
You are most welcome.Thank you for your kind comments on my page.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for all the wonderful quotes x
Dog/Cat, hearts, rose and cupid

Barb, adorable masked photo and beautiful scattered hearts and clusters on the torn and curled paper and wonderful wordart quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
this bunch is ready for whatever ... mardi gras, colors, animals ... thank you Grace
Evelyn, cute party animals ready to celebrate Mardi Gras on your gorgeous page--beautiful Mardi Gras beads and masks and clusters! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Grace for the Mood Board.

Micheline, beautiful photo of the happy couple and beautiful hearts and artsy bits and wordart on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.