February Mood Board Challenge

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Thanks for the challenge. I went with the word LOVE, the couple and hearts.

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
Here is my offering. I took my inspiration from the street scene, the hearts and the soft pinks of the girls jumper and the background colours in the street scene.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge. I went with the word LOVE, the couple and hearts.

Karen, beautiful border cluster and hearts and wonderful couple on the embossed heart and wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Here is my offering. I took my inspiration from the street scene, the hearts and the soft pinks of the girls jumper and the background colours in the street scene.

Jody, beautiful colors and hearts and beautiful photo of Innsbruck and descriptive text on a path on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Megsmum

thank you
went with the couple, hearts and love. Focusing on those apart on valentines day

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you
went with the couple, hearts and love. Focusing on those apart on valentines day
I agree--very moving and beautiful page--beautiful images and hearts and words on your expressive page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
tubes de mon coffre, images par Pixabay - Animaux froid-coeurs-Texte
Orkan, gorgeous colors and effects and images and curled paper! Thank you for joining in again in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

NLD LilacvPassion - nid d'amour - Image de Pixabay
Orkan, gorgeous colors and blending and gorgeous birds and clusters and wordart! Thank you for joining in again in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for challenge, I was inspired by dog, heart, word art, purple and pink

Janet, beautifully stacked papers and adorable photo and beautiful clusters and wordart on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.