February Mood Board

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
FebruaryMoodBoard.jpg

Rosie is taking a well earned break from the Mood Board so I'll be your host for this month.

Choose at least three items on the board to inspire your page. These can be objects, colours, shapes, themes, textures, etc. etc. It's pretty obvious what the general theme is for this loved up month of February! LOL

Upload your pages to Monthly Challenges Gallery and copy them over to this thread. Please indicate which items you chose to inspire your layout.

I look forward to seeing how you interpret this mood board.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Robyn for doing the Mood Board challenge this month. It looks fantastic xxxxx

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Rosie, I have big shoes to fill!

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Jody I'm so pleased that you chose the church as one of your inspirations as the photo of the north Queensland church that you have chosen is so very lovely. It's a great template and I think the little heart with the greenery is a perfect addition to the page. Thank you for taking part in this Mood Board Challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Robyn, thank you for hosting the mood board challenge and for the fabulous mood board.

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Anita! What a beautiful way you have interpreted your inspirations. I love how the door has almost become a background paper and the little splashes of orange on the sketches of the dogs give the page a gorgeous pop! Thank you for participarting in the Mood Board Challenge.

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Your page is so very appealing Mary. I love the photo that you have chosen and it's masking looks really good. The small amount of red pops beautifully on the page. Thanks so much for participating in this challenge.

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
What a cute page Rosie! I love the 'chapel of love' scene that you are created. The frame and elements fit seamlessly into this scene. Thanks heaps for taking part in the challenge.

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Grace, your page is just cuteness overload and I like the red, black and white theme that you have chosen. Lovely work! Thank you for participating in this challenge.

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Barb, I was hoping someone would choose the silhouettes for inspiration, it's always a favourite element of mine. Your page design is well thought out, balanced and most attractive. Thank you for participating in this Mood Board Challenge.

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Wendy, I love the image that you have chosen with the grey (did you change the colour?) wedding dress; it shows up so well on the white background. I think the use of a background frame behind the couple draws the eye into the focus of the page - the couple. Lovely clusters too!