February Progressive Challenge

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final: I am so pleased you enjoyed the challenge. You have done a splendid job with your Celtic kit. I half expect 'Jamie' from Outlanders to pop by to say hello. It is truly superb. Thanks for joining.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
final: Grace I didn't think this page could get any sweeter but you did it with the charm. Thanks for joining in.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final, Very clever addition the heart locket. It ties in beautifully. Thanks for joining in.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final.... Subtle changes but they really work well. Terrific page. Thanks for joining in.

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
I think you made the right changes. The whole page looks great. I really like the butterfly shadowing which gives depth. Well done. Thanks for joining in.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final... Those hearts are adorable good call. I really like the total look of this page. Thanks for trying the challenge.

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final ... very pretty additions. The overall effect is quite lovely. Thank you for joining the challenge.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final wow this page is remarkable especially as you did not know what was coming next. I truly love this. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final... lovely final changes. You have a very pretty page here and the little one has some awsome braids! Thanks for joining the challenge.

Last edited:

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final... what a pretty page! Adding the text finishes it perfectly. Thank you for trying the challenge

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final... how perfect to add the locket. I hope you had fun. Thanks for taking the challenge.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final.. Struggle you may have had but you pulled it off perfectly, I really like the final page. Thanks for playing along.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final... oh don't stop making graffiti. It is too much fun and when joined together can be used as a mask. Love your final page. It really put a different spin on the composition which is what I like to see. Well done. Thanks for playing along.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final.... Oh what a lovely finish! Thanks for playing along and I am pleased that you enjoyed the ride.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Final... Fantastic final page. It came together beautifully. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.