February Quote Challenge Valentine

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Nancy, your son is handsome and your granddaughter is beautiful. Love the beautiful and happy photos through the years and the lovely clusters and wonderful wordart quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Wendy, it's never too late to join in a quote challenge. The quote you used is one of my favorites and the loving quote can be used all year long.
Love the fabulous scene you created for the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Kathryn

Thanks for hosting a wonderful challenge. I chose a Bible verse for my Valentine\'s quote, and placed it on a Facebook cover. "Above all, clothe yourselves in love, which binds us together in perfect harmony." Colossians 3:14. Credits: In My Heart Collection, by Palvinka Designs @ The Digichick. FB cover template is my own.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Kathryn, beautiful photo in the heart shape and beautiful clusters and inspiring Bible verse on your fabulous Facebook cover. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Glori2

Premier Senior Member
Thank you so much, Grace!! I enjoyed doing the challenge and this quote worked beautifully! Thank you!!