February Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
This month’s quote challenge is love and Valentine’s Day.

You may use your favorite song title or lyrics or quote or use one of the following quotes:

I enjoy celebrating Valentine’s Day. It’s a nice way to say you’re thinking about your family, someone special, or dear friends. Camila Alves

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson

Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. Nicholas Sparks

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Charles M. Schulz

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. A.A. Milne

We loved with a love that was more than love. Edgar Alan Poe

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. Voltaire

They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything. Bil Keane

We are most alive when we’re in love. John Updike

You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. Arthur Conan Doyle

The smile is the beginning of love. Mother Teresa

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. E.E. Cummings

Love is a friendship set to music. Joseph Campbell

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. Robert Browning

Please include the name of this challenge February Quote in your title. Upload your pages to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is my page using the quote: If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge.......and what a very pretty page to begin with! 💜 💜

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for all the great quotes and the challenge.
Beautiful and happy photo and beautiful cluster and wordart and quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.