February Scraplift Challenge

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
For this challenge, scraplifting is using a page created by someone else as inspiration for your own page. This is one of my favorite ways to scrap since I often lack the creativity to completely create my own designs.

I chose this page from Karen (Pekarokiki) for this month’s challenge. You will use it as inspiration for your page.

Here's my scraplift:

Can't wait to see YOUR scraplift! :)

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
For this challenge, scraplifting is using a page created by someone else as inspiration for your own page. This is one of my favorite ways to scrap since I often lack the creativity to completely create my own designs.

I chose this page from Karen (Pekarokiki) for this month’s challenge. You will use it as inspiration for your page.

Here's my scraplift:

Can't wait to see YOUR scraplift! :)
Thank you so much Kim for using my page for your challenge ......feeling honoured, hope to join in soon :-f

KimR.

Staff member
Great challenge, thank you Kim

Grandson #2 is now in college...hard to believe
What a handsome young man! Fantastic scraplift, perfect design. Thank you for participating in the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Thank you Kim for the Challenge and also Karen's fabulous page ♥

Beautiful photo, love the black and white. Gorgeous page, the soft colors really set the mood for the photo. Wonderful scraplift, thank you for participating in the challenge!

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, Kim. Yesterday an elephant was born in our zoo and therefore I enjoyed to make an elephant page.