Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Thank you Kim for hosting this challenge. ❤

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Merci Kim, rien que le bonheur que tu nous offres!
- EMETO_Shades Of Autumn_image Pixabay

Gorgeous page, Orkan! Love the halftone effect and all of the textures! Fantastic scraplift. Thank you for joining the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Thank you for the challenge, Kim. Yesterday an elephant was born in our zoo and therefore I enjoyed to make an elephant page.

It's always exciting to hear about new babies born in the zoo!

Adorable photo, so sweet! Love the clusters and blending. Beautiful scraplift. Thank you for joining the challenge!

KimR.

Staff member
Thank you Kim! A friend e-mailed me a very sweet news article about a pair of macaws that fell in love and it inspired me.
What a pretty pair of birds! Love the bright colors and title for the page. Thank you for participating in the challenge, amazing scraplift!

KimR.

Staff member
Thanks for choosing another great layout for us to lift. Here is my try.
I always love your photos, Jody, so beautiful! Love the blending and large flowers. Amazing scraplift! Thank you for participating in the challenge.

KimR.

Staff member
Thank you for the challenge : o)
Perfect title for the image! Love the effects and blending and colors. Thank you for participating in the challenge, wonderful scraplift!

KimR.

Staff member
Thanks so much, Kim for this amazing challenge, it makes my brain think outside the box and I love your choice!
Fabulous scraplift, Karen! Love the image and quote and textures and torn edges on the mat. Thank you for participating in the challenge, gorgeous page! I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge. :)

KimR.

Staff member