FEBRUARY STORY ILLUSTRATOR

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Welcome to the Storybook Illustrator Challenge for February.
First things first: I want to thank all those members that participated in January's challenge. I was so impressed with the ideas and talent displayed. For those who haven't tried it yet... give it a go I am pretty sure you will get hooked on creating scenes just for the fun of it.

I have a new story for you to illustrate. You may take any part of the story to create a scene just as you would find in an actual storybook. I even have the template of book for you to use. If you have your own book, you may use it.

You can find the storybook template (PNG) in the members’ only section. HERE

https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/threads/storybook-template.140093/

RULES:

• YOU MUST HAVE SOME PART OF THIS STORY SHOWING IN YOUR ILLUSTRATION.
  • YOU MUST HAVE A BOOK (YOURS OR MINE) SOMEWHERE ON THE PAGE.
  • THE ILLUSTRATION IS TO BE ONLY ABOUT THE STORY BELOW.
Enter your page in the Monthly Challenge Gallery under the subheading Miscellaneous Challenges then remember to link back to this thread. Please be sure to link back as I can easily miss a layout that is not linked.

February’s story to illustrate:

As Max wandered along the wagon rutted pathway toward the old farmhouse his thoughts took him back to his youth and the love he so cherished. He remembered the first time he laid eyes on the pretty, young woman singing barefoot in the meadow while picking daisies and chatting with the sheep. He recalled how instantly he was transfixed by the vision and tentatively, so as not to startle the young woman, stood quietly by the fence memorizing the scene before him. Mid twirl, the lass stopped and raised her head proudly. She was unaccustomed to being watched but she was not about to let that man, handsome as he was, interrupt her solitude. Without missing a step, she gracefully turned on her heel and walked away toward the duck pond stopping only by the gate to chat with her horse, Honey.

Arriving at the cottage, Max removed his hat and stepped through the door to the warmth of laughter and the love of his bride of many years. To him she was still the pretty, young lass that chatted with lambs and sang in the meadow.

Story by Kythe

My page was created using : Lynne Anzelc It’s a Farm Girl Thing and It’s a Farm Girl Thing Add On, Snowdrift

https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/february-storybook-illustrator-challenge-jpg.82045/

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Always an interesting challenge Karen! Thank you. 💜