February White Space Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
Thank you for the challenge, Mary. This is one of my favourites.

You always do gorgeous clean and simple pages Ursula I really love the phto of the winter scene with the cluster the snowflakes and the word title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
I always struggle with white space also but doing them does make me grow.

You make white space pages really beautiful I love the photo you chose the delicate clusters the bird the quote and the blended background.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
Thanks for the challenge, it is one of my favourites.
This is gorgeous Karen love the vintage card with the beautiful poem the pretty flower cluster the scattered hearts the lace and the background. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
I went with US paper size and can now see that I should have done this on 12 x12 to have more blank space. But here it is.
It is a beautiful page no matter what size you used the couple with the silver frame stands out beautifully I love the cluster with the scatters and the quote.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
Thank you for the challenge Mary. Always a difficult one, but I managed.

Adorable cute photo love the spill frame the cluster the scatters the colours the border and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx