February White Space Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
Thank you Mary, always a treat

Love the romantic couple the mask/frame the clusters the brush work the colours and effects on the background and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
thanks for challenge - white space is always a challenge for me

Love the photo with the heart sweets the cluster the blending on the background the colours and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
This is so cute with the photo of your Granddaughter not wanting to part with the flowers she probably wanted to jkeep them as throwing them on the floor would make it look like one was throwing them away love the crinkly frame the clusters and the quote.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - March
Gorgeous white space page love the cute phot of Heidi and the snowgirl the clusters and the fun word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. I had a good giggle when I saw this DeLoris who would have thought a cat would love snowgirls.xxx
Oh My Goodness! I am sooo glad you got a giggle! That made my day! I put catnip on the plate and on the snowgirls head so Heidi would check it out. That was a hoot to do! :-l :-l :-l

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge Mary...love a bit of White Space scrapping! :)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - March
Thanks for the challenge Mary...love a bit of White Space scrapping! :)
Love the photo of the sunrise the sunflower clusters the word art ..I take it you took this photo Anne from your cottage you must be an early riser to have caught this it really is a beautiful photo.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx