CHALLENGES Finish the Sentence Challenge Plus 1

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Hi Everyone welcome to the challenge I hope you have fun so let's get started ... make a page I start a sentence which you then finish .....Please do not change the start of the sentence.
Upload your page to the gallery tick on the finish the sentence challenge then come back here so we can see your page.

Listen to
Plus 1 is something white

here is my page.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, thank you for the fun challenge! The white element is the flower.

Grace I love the gorgeous Rebecca Mcmeen art doll with the pretty blue dress the amazing headdress with the white flower the colours of the flowers and leaves which compliments the blue colours and the wonderful quote as the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Bubby

Here is mine thank you for the great challenge. Template my stash modified - Papers Elements - Raindrops Rainbow Bundle - Janet Scott Overlay my stash - Photos - Pixabay - Pexels - Fonts - Jackport Regular - Deciso - Cambria.

Attachments

• Listen-to--.jpg
    Listen-to--.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 4

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Here is mine thank you for the great challenge. Template my stash modified - Papers Elements - Raindrops Rainbow Bundle - Janet Scott Overlay my stash - Photos - Pixabay - Pexels - Fonts - Jackport Regular - Deciso - Cambria.
Bubby your page is gorgeous with the template the image the superb blending the smaller photos the journaling the rain drops the umbrella the colours the clusters and the finished sentence this is an amazing page I love it all Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

full

Listen to the sound of silence.
Credits: ViVi JA Celebration paper 04.
The butterfly is by Jan Clark.
The photo is my own.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
full

Listen to the sound of silence.
Credits: ViVi JA Celebration paper 04.
The butterfly is by Jan Clark.
The photo is my own.
Truus love the gorgeous photo with the textures of the flower the masking/framing the pretty butterflies the colours and the finshed sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx