• by ScrapaholicSherry

by Sue C

by Lindsay

by Migueline

Finish the Sentence Plus 1

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for reviving this challenge Mary I always loved it x
Glad your enjoying the challenge again Lindsay it was Robyn's suggestion as I wanted to do a regular challenge and this is is one that was popular before with Anne so I am carrying on with it...I had to laugh when I first saw your page as I have prepped some pages for the challenges ahead and this photo was one of them lol :-13 I might still use it though....
The Giraffe is a brilliant photo with the finished sentence it made me laugh Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Forgot to put this in here.
Thank you Sherry the photo of your Son as a baby is so cute also love the one with his wife dont the years go fast love the design with the masking the quirky arrow and the brilliant finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous page Orkan with the beautiful photo the cluster the colours and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, Mary!

What a gorgeous page you made with the photo of Caroline looking at baby Emmet I love the design with the layering the hearts the arrow the journaling the colours and the finished sentence. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the fun challenge Mary! Here's mine of a monkey I saw at a resort we stayed at in Mexico.
Love the photo of the Monkey the masking/blending/framing the textures the arrow pointing to the Monkey the cluster and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love the photos of before and after with the frames the clusters the artsy bits the colours and the heart with the arrow which stands out beautifully .. the finished sentence on the side adds a beautiful final touch.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx